Overview of terminology
- Content types
- Core resources
- This content is reviewed by the CoderDojo Foundation and is the recommended starting point for a Dojo or Ninja that's just beginning to address the topic.
- Supplementary resources
- Ninjas who have completed the core resources at a specific level and want to learn more related things, without going deeper into the topic yet.
- Project ideas
- Ideas for Ninjas or Dojos for more projects they can undertake with the skills they have learned.
- Content levels
- Beginner (★)
- No more knowledge than what's listed under Prerequisites is required to start on this content.
- Intermediate (★★)
- Once the core beginner material has been covered, you are ready to start this.
- Advanced (★★★)
- Once the core intermediate material has been covered, you are ready to start this.
- These are awards that can be added, once the badge's requirements have been met, by Dojo Champions to a Ninja's profile page in Zen. For more details, see the badges page.
Learn to add interactivity to a website.
These are the badges it might make sense to award to Ninjas who complete the appropriate components of this path.
An interactive regular expression tutorial created by CoderDojo Potsdam and inspired by the code.org tutorials.
A real-time HTML/JS IDE with progressive courseware
Ninjas learn to build and deploy a game using the Phaser.io game engine.