Overview of terminology
- Content types
- Core resources
- This content is reviewed by the CoderDojo Foundation and is the recommended starting point for a Dojo or Ninja that's just beginning to address the topic.
- Supplementary resources
- Ninjas who have completed the core resources at a specific level and want to learn more related things, without going deeper into the topic yet.
- Project ideas
- Ideas for Ninjas or Dojos for more projects they can undertake with the skills they have learned.
- Content levels
- Beginner (★)
- No more knowledge than what's listed under Prerequisites is required to start on this content.
- Intermediate (★★)
- Once the core beginner material has been covered, you are ready to start this.
- Advanced (★★★)
- Once the core intermediate material has been covered, you are ready to start this.
Learn to code using Swift Playgrounds and build apps for iOS on Xcode using Swift.
This collection of resources includes both Sushi Cards that introduce Swift to Ninjas with no prior experience of either Swift or programming, as well as a series of Projects that build on the fun interactive learning experience of the Swift Playgrounds app for iPad. By exploring and solving interactive puzzles, students can develop coding skills that become the foundation of their programming knowledge.
For the Beginner Xcode Sushi Cards: None.
For the Challenge Cards in the Projects section: The lessons in the Swift Playgrounds app on iPad.