Overview of terminology
- Content types
- Core resources
- This content is reviewed by the CoderDojo Foundation and is the recommended starting point for a Dojo or Ninja that's just beginning to address the topic.
- Supplementary resources
- Ninjas who have completed the core resources at a specific level and want to learn more related things, without going deeper into the topic yet.
- Project ideas
- Ideas for Ninjas or Dojos for more projects they can undertake with the skills they have learned.
- Content levels
- Beginner (★)
- No more knowledge than what's listed under Prerequisites is required to start on this content.
- Intermediate (★★)
- Once the core beginner material has been covered, you are ready to start this.
- Advanced (★★★)
- Once the core intermediate material has been covered, you are ready to start this.
Learn to build your own hardware projects.
Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments.
Just enthusiasm and a willingness to learn!