Overview of terminology
- Content types
- Core resources
- This content is reviewed by the CoderDojo Foundation and is the recommended starting point for a Dojo or Ninja that's just beginning to address the topic.
- Supplementary resources
- Ninjas who have completed the core resources at a specific level and want to learn more related things, without going deeper into the topic yet.
- Project ideas
- Ideas for Ninjas or Dojos for more projects they can undertake with the skills they have learned.
- Content levels
- Beginner (★)
- No more knowledge than what's listed under Prerequisites is required to start on this content.
- Intermediate (★★)
- Once the core beginner material has been covered, you are ready to start this.
- Advanced (★★★)
- Once the core intermediate material has been covered, you are ready to start this.
- These are awards that can be added, once the badge's requirements have been met, by Dojo Champions to a Ninja's profile page in Zen. For more details, see the badges page.
Learn to add interactivity to a website.
These are the badges it might make sense to award to Ninjas who complete the appropriate components of this path.
A real-time HTML/JS IDE with progressive courseware
Ninjas learn to build and deploy a game using the Phaser.io game engine.