Welcome to CoderDojo's Opensource Knowledge base known as Kata.
- About How to participate:
- MIT’s massively popular visual educational programming language designed for 6-14 year olds and used by schools and dojos across the world.
- A favourite of a huge number of dojo's, python is an interactive, object-oriented, extensible programming language.
The Hardware Laboratory
- The Hardware Laboratory
- Arduinos, Raspberry Pis, Electronic kits, NodeJs copters, Kinects and other controllers.
- The Studio
- Audio/Visual tools, programming languages and digital art projects.
Other Languages And Operating Systems
Other Languages And Operating Systems Java, objective C, and other mobile languages, Logo, Blockly, ASP .Net . Ubuntu, Mint, Debian & Rasbian
The Misc Folder
misc Pre-Categorisation This is where stuff goes during the week, prior to categorisation at the weekend.
Administrative Resources CoderDojo Overview & History | Mentor Methodologies | Local Dojo setup | Guiding Principles and Philosophies | About - History