From CoderDojo Kata
- MIT’s massively popular visual educational programming language designed for 6-14 year olds and used by schools and Dojos across the world as a great way of introducing young people to computer programming.
- A favourite of a huge number of Dojo's, python is an interactive, object-oriented, extensible programming language.
- Cool resources for learning Ruby.
- Find resources for learning Perl here!
- For learning to program motivated by MINECRAFT!
- Find the Basic principles to programming here
- Click here to check out great Common Lisp resources! Common Lisp is commonly associated with the development of Artificial Intelligence and machine learning!