This site will soon be shut down and replaced by our new, better projects site with hundreds of new projects!
We explain why here.
From CoderDojo Kata
- MIT’s massively popular visual educational programming language designed for 6-14 year olds and used by schools and Dojos across the world as a great way of introducing young people to computer programming.
- HyperText Markup Language, commonly referred to as HTML, is the standard markup language used to create web pages. It is written in the form of HTML elements consisting of tags enclosed in angle brackets (like <html>).
- A favourite of a huge number of Dojo's, python is an interactive, object-oriented, extensible programming language.
- Cool resources for learning Ruby.
- Find resources for learning Perl here!
- For learning to program motivated by MINECRAFT!
- Find the Basic principles to programming here
- Click here to check out great Common Lisp resources! Common Lisp is commonly associated with the development of Artificial Intelligence and machine learning!