Overview of terminology
- Content types
- Core resources
- This content is reviewed by the CoderDojo Foundation and is the recommended starting point for a Dojo or Ninja that's just beginning to address the topic.
- Supplementary resources
- Ninjas who have completed the core resources at a specific level and want to learn more related things, without going deeper into the topic yet.
- Project ideas
- Ideas for Ninjas or Dojos for more projects they can undertake with the skills they have learned.
- Content levels
- Beginner (★)
- No more knowledge than what's listed under Prerequisites is required to start on this content.
- Intermediate (★★)
- Once the core beginner material has been covered, you are ready to start this.
- Advanced (★★★)
- Once the core intermediate material has been covered, you are ready to start this.
- These are awards that can be added, once the badge's requirements have been met, by Dojo Champions to a Ninja's profile page in Zen. For more details, see the badges page.
Learn to build a website.
Just enthusiasm and a willingness to learn!
This Ruby style guide recommends best practices so that real-world Ruby programmers can write code that can be maintained by other real-world Ruby programmers.
A book by Michael Hartl - teaches you how to develop and deploy real, industrial-strength web applications.
Try many free tutorials and exercises for Ruby on reddit!
A free HTML version of a book that will teach you the basics to the hard stuff!
Why's Poignant guide to Ruby
Get answers to hundreds of questions about Ruby on Stackoverflow.
"The goal is to learn the Ruby language, syntax, structure, and some common functions and libraries. We also teach you culture."
Lets you join over 24 million other users and helps you get started.
Make different Ruby projects with Ruby Toolbox!
These guides are built to provide tools and a community for women to understand technology and how to build their ideas.
This tutorial teaches you to build an example to-do list app to help you get started with your own app.
Master your current language of choice, or expand your understanding of a new one.
Helps you discover Ruby idioms, in your browser!